Reviews Icon Pin Icon Appt Icon Phone Icon

Some types of dental damage my require a bit more attention than a filling. In those cases, our dentist may suggest using a dental inlay or onlay to restore and protect your tooth. If you are not sure if you need a filling, call Ora-Dent & FASTBRACES® at 832-924-7070 to speak with Dr. Majid Mehrinfar about dental inlays and onlays in Houston, Texas.